Support family-centered care using new mobile technologies
As a healthcare facility, you are committed to providing the best outcomes for your patients. You understand that a family-centered care model empowers patients and their families to participate more fully in the process and feel better about the experience.
PocketMedi is the first application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices to offer mobile tools that help families take a more active, informed role in their own care. Designed by the parent of a child with serious health issues, PocketMedi uses mobile technology to help patients organize and manage their treatment, build supportive networks with other people going through the same health issues, and reduce stress through recreational, social sharing. By getting patients and families more engaged in care hospitals are able to provide a better experience & improved patient satisfaction.
Providing PocketMedi to your patients allows you to:
• Empower patients and their families and support family-centered care
• Reach patients and families through their preferred communication channel
• Help patients navigate a complex health care system
• Connect patients to the social supports they need
• Customize the PocketMedi environment with your brand elements
• Manage your Primary Care Nursing program
PocketMedi Android App Launched
San Jose November 08, 2011
PocketMedi Presents at Silicon Valley Ostomy Support Group