Extend Health related services using new mobile technologies for FREE!PocketMedi is the first application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices to offer mobile tools that help families take a more active, informed role in their own care.
Designed by the parent of a child with serious health issues, PocketMedi uses mobile technology to help patients organize and manage their care, build supportive networks with other people going through the same health issues, access resources and reduce stress through recreational, social sharing.Non-Profits & Support Networks can help patients and families get more engaged in care through PocketMedi.
Providing PocketMedi to your patients allows Non Profits to:
• Empower patients and their families to better seek out care, resources & services
• Reach patients and families through their preferred communication channel
• Connect patients to the social supports they need in your network
• Customize the PocketMedi environment with your brand elements
• Create new revenue streams for Vital Missions
PocketMedi Android App Launched
San Jose November 08, 2011
PocketMedi Presents at Silicon Valley Ostomy Support Group